E.T systems DC blue digital
Jump to navigation Jump to search
My garage door motor
Programming a remote
(Hold the remote transmitters +/-500mm away from the receiver antenna when programming).
- Begin by selecting a button on the remote transmitter,
- Start transmitting (FIRST) by pressing and holding the remote transmitter button required,
- Short the middle receiver pin to the BT receiver pin,
- LEARN LED will flash confirmation.
- LED Flashes Meaning:
- x 1 Successful – The first remote code programmed into the receiver memory. Master remote control
- x 2 Successful – There is still memory available.
- Multiple rapid flashes Unsuccessful – The receiver memory is full
- No flashes - Unsuccessful. Either a non ETBLUE remote transmitter is being used or there is another remote transmitter active on 433.92MHz and it is blocking the signal.